We’re proud to offer guaranteed, fully insured, professional service to all of our customers. There’s no job too small, and you’ll enjoy big satisfaction from taking care of all the fix-it projects in your home. We’re always happy to do a full analysis of potential problems and risks to your property and help you address them in a timely, affordable way.
Our services are especially valuable if you just bought your home or want to sell it. Getting all the “little things” taken care of can help you maximize your investment, get a higher sale price and save you time and aggravation during what can be a busy, stressful experience.
To help you see where we can be of service, here’s a list of specific jobs we do:
- Repair or replace:
- Door locks
- Interior or exterior doors
- Screen doors
- Garage doors
- Leaky faucets
- Light fixtures
- Mount heavy mirrors
- Hang pictures
- Unclog drains
- Caulk tubs or showers
- Fix sticky windows
- Run phone or Internet cables
- Build & install shelves
- Install curtain rods
- Run water to ice makers
- Install & repair garage door openers
- Install & program keyless entry garage door openers
- Install stoves, microwaves, dishwashers, dryers, etc.
- Repair dryer vents
- Childproof electrical outlets or other items
- Repair lamps, clocks, etc.
- Organize closets, basements & garages
- Assemble or repair bug catchers
- Build & install flower boxes
- Replace rotten wood on decks, stairs, railings
- Repair decks
- Analyze heating & cooling insulation requirements & resolve issues
- Insulate around doors & windows
- Install, clean & repair humidifiers
- Repair outside ground lighting
- Assemble or disassemble swing sets
- Solve ice dam problems
- Analyze water leaks in basement
Does anything on this list strike a chord with you? If so, make your list and call us today!